For the past six weeks or so I have been telling you all about Bluebird from American Express and how I have been using it. It’s FREE to sign up and the card is so versatile! It’s not a credit card, instead you have to put the money on the card so that means you can only spend what you have so it’s without the danger of credit cards!
Some of the great features of Bluebird are:
- Creating subaccounts for users – perhaps the nanny or your teenager could use this!
- Roadside Assistance – from towing to a flat change you’re covered nationwide
- Transfer between Bluebird accounts – perfect for splitting the bill or splitting gas on a road trip.
- Smartphone app – to make managing your Bluebird account easier
- Purchase Protection – if something breaks or gets stolen within 90 days it will be replaced
I love the Bluebird tagline – Loaded with Features. Not Fees. Bank account fees are increasing all the time and many banks now charge per transaction! With Bluebird you’ll have an alternative and much lower fees and in many cases no fee! Here is the fee schedule:
As you can see Bluebird provides a great value! You can sign up for a FREE card (doesn’t impact your credit) online at Bluebird or you can purchase a kit for $5 at the Bluebird kiosk inside your local Walmart!
I am working with American Express on a sponsored Bluebird campaign. My opinions are my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!