Looking to add a new dish to your Easter menu? Hillshire Farm has the answer! This is a creamy casserole, loaded with hash brown potatoes, onions, cheddar cheese and sour cream on the side.
Cheesy Potatoes with Smoked Sausage
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Makes: about 6 servings
- 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm Angus Italian Style Smoked Sausage
- 1 bag (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cut sausage into ½” cubes. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You can find additional recipes at http://www.hillshirefarm.com/
ALSO: Hillshire Farm’s is having a Twitter Snack Tourney, where you can join and enter for a chance to win a TV and a party. Click here for all the details: http://www.hillshirefarm.com/
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!