Free For All Friday is back this month with another sampling event hosted at Kroger (and its banner) stores across the U.S. During each Free for All Friday, shoppers can visit their local chain to score free samples of select PepsiCo brands, while supplies last. This round of the Free For All Friday promotion builds on the success of the March 2013 event where consumers got the opportunity to try all three finalists in the Lay’s “Do Us a Flavor” promotion, along with Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings flavored tortilla chips.
Join us for Quaker’s Free For All Friday in-store event on April 26, from 4 to 8 p.m. local time – where PepsiCo and Kroger will give away samples of the most flavorful PepsiCo products to hit store shelves in recent months. Consumers will have the chance to taste some of the following: Quaker’s newest products – Quaker Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Quaker Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, and Quaker Chewy Strawberry Yogurt Bars.
For more details about Free For All Friday and a list of participating Kroger (and its banner) stores, visit: krogerquakerfreeforall.com and let us know you’re participating by using #QuakerFreeForAll
I thought that the March sampling event was so great – I mean, who doesn’t love free food? It’s nice to be able to sample new products before committing to buying a full size version. I have been a Quaker fan since I was a child and was excited to try their new offerings!
Featured Quaker Products
Quaker Chewy Yogurt Snack Bar, Strawberry flavored:
• A delicious snack to help fuel you and your family’s day
• A good source of calcium
• 12g whole grains
• Real fruit with a delicious yogurt-flavored coating
• Available in strawberry, blueberry and vanilla
New! Quaker Big Chewy, Chocolate Chip:
• A delicious, wholesome snack that gets you going and keeps you going with 13grams of whole grains
• If you like Quaker Chewy, you will love Quaker Big Chewy. It’s 60% bigger than our regular Chewy bar
and is topped with a delicious drizzle (either chocolaty drizzle or peanut buttery drizzle)
• No High Fructose Corn Syrup
• Available in two delicious flavors, Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
New! Quaker Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies:
• Quaker brings the goodness of our whole grains oats to Chocolate Chip Cookies so it’s a cookie you can
feel good about eating
• Made with 10 grams of whole grains
• Good source of fiber
• One pack of cookies includes 4 crispy chocolate chip cookies, perfect for on-the-go
• We also have large soft baked oatmeal cookies that are individually wrapped
• Try our delicious soft baked oatmeal cookies, Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate & Almond
My favorite was the Strawberry Yogurt snack bar – it was creamy and tangy and had the crunch of the oats – a winner! I will definitely be buying this in the future, so happy to have been able to sample it first!
Enter the Giveaway!
You can win a $25 Visa giftcard to buy your favorite Quaker products! Please enter the giveaway on the widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click over to my actual site to enter.
This is a sponsored post by Frito Lay. All opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!