Today is Mother’s Day! It’s so important for moms to feel pampered and appreciated all the time but especially today! These great tips and products from COVERGIRL will help mom do just that!
Busy moms often have very little time for beauty routines. Celebrity makeup artist Sage Maitri, who works with celebrity moms like Molly Sims, Rebecca Romijn, Jessica Capshaw, Minnie Driver, Elizabeth Banks and Emily Deschanel, shares some of her favorite mom-friendly makeup tips:
· Morning Mayhem – For a busy mom, mornings can be the hardest part of the day! Concealer is mother’s little helper! Try COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless Concealer, which brightens up your eyes for a wide-awake look while the Olay Regenerist Serum covers fine lines and wrinkles.
· 1 + 2 = 3 Time Saving Products – A product that contains more than one beauty benefit can be a real time saver. Try these three multi-benefit products from COVERGIRL:
· COVERGIRL Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation is a primer, concealer and foundation in one.
· For a quick pop of color on your nails try COVERGIRL Outlast Nail Gloss which contains a built in top coat.
· T o cover up those dark circles, try COVERGIRL + Olay Concealer Balm which is a concealer that is also infused with emollient-rich serum.
· Bath Time is a Must – For a busy mom it’s hard to carve out time to wash your face before bed. Try to sync your schedule with your children’s so you can make time to keep you skin fresh and clean.
· Date Night – A little lip color can go a long way and transform your daytime mommy look, to date night glam! Try COVERGIRL Jumbo Gloss Balm for a sheer pop of color, or LipPerfection Lip Color for a deeper more vibrant lip color. Both also have moisturizing ingredients which will keep your lips refreshed.
· Mom-Only Brunch – When you’re a mom, your life revolves around your kids. Whenever I have an afternoon with the girls, I like to spice up my day to day look by adding a little life to my eyes. I love Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara to really bring volume to my lashes. The water resistant formula is also great for any unforeseen moments.
· Treat Yourself – Sometimes you don’t always have time for yourself, but it’s important to treat yourself, even if it’s something small. I always have my clients invest in a face masque that is meant to be slept in. Wake up with glowing skin, a treat for all, but especially a multi-tasking mom!
Visit Facebook.com/COVERGIRL to share the beautiful things your mom has taught you and things you hope to teach your children.
There are so many COVERGIRL products I love! The new jumbo gloss balms (pictured) are incredible! The colors are sheer perfection and go on so smooth and moisturize my lips while giving a great pop of color! These tips are great – I love to take baths and find that even 5 minutes in a nice hot bubble bath turn a crazy day into a more peaceful one! Happy Mother’s Day!
I received some items from COVERGIRL in celebration of Mother’s Day but was not required to post. All opinions are my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!