Spring is in full effect now and I love the products with fresh spring scents and for spring cleaning! You all know I am a huge P&G fan and most of my go-to products are P&G!
Invite everyday innovation into your home while transforming your seasonal routine with Have You Tried This Yet?, a P&G program that highlights high-performing products for your self, family and home.
This season, don’t forget to take a “spring break” from your busy schedule and treat your self to some springtime pampering.
Me, Myself and I: Tips to Help You Blossom this Season
• Now that your winter hats are in storage and the weather is warming up, head to your local hair salon for a shorter ‘do. Your new look will give you a boost of confidence, while helping you turn over a new spring leaf.
• Move your indoor workout outside! Go for a morning walk or head to your local park and strike some yoga poses to soak in the peace of the great outdoors.
• With the weather heating up, you can finally look forward to showing off your legs. Use the Gillette® Venus & Olay™ razor to boost your shave and help lock in skin’s moisture* so you can wear that spring sundress with pride!
• Sip on your morning “cup of jo” on your porch or patio. Use this time to clear your mind and soak in some springtime rays.
Spring your family ahead this season with these fun and easy tips.
All for One and One for All: How to Celebrate and Prepare Your Family for the Spring Season
• Welcome spring with your family with a unique twist on potted plants—potted desserts!
o Step 1: Take a small plastic pot.
o Step 2: Fill it with ice cream, gummy worms and crumbled cookies.
o Step 3: Enjoy!
• Is your child coming home from college for spring break? Create and hang a welcome sign in their bedroom. It will make them feel right at home and put a smile on their face.
• With the kids how for vacation, make sure to stock your bathroom with Charmin Ultra Strong®. It cleans so well you’re kids can use less!**
• Take the kids to the park for a picnic or to play catch. You can make lasting memories while getting them to be active and learn to appreciate spending time outdoors.
• Spring clean your family’s laundry by throwing in a Tide Vivid White + Bright™ Boost while doing the wash. It will whiten your whites and brighten your brights, so you can look your best in your springtime wardrobe.
Spring has sprung! Keep your home springtime ready with these helpful tips.
Spring Fever: Tips to Welcome Spring into Your Home
• Prepare for the upcoming season by putting away your wool blankets, heavy comforters and humidifier. Add some fresh colorful flowers to your nightstand in a simple vase to bring the outdoors in.
• Invite springtime freshness into your home by using Downy Infusions™ Honey Flower fabric softener and Downy Shimmer Unstopables when washing your towels and linens. Together, these innovative products invigorate your fabrics with layered scents that last throughout day.
• Take your favorite elements of spring and incorporate them into your dining room table décor. Use a birdcage, potted flowers and seasonal fruit and vegetables to bring your “tablescape” to life.
• Want to bring the springtime sunshine into your home? Hang a large mirror on the wall that faces your window. When the sun shines in, it will reflect off the mirror and add light to your space.
To learn more about the Have You Tried This Yet? program and to see what new mom and program spokesperson, Vanessa Lachey, plans on doing this spring season, visit PGTryIt.com.
My favorite products in this assortment are the Downy Unstopables in Shimmer and the Downy Infusions in Honey Flower. I often use these products together and get so many compliments on the smell of my laundry! Love it! We also use the Tide Vivid White + Bright Boosters on Jamie’s chef coats and they get them so bright and clean!
Enter the Giveaway!
You can win a P&G prize package which includes the products featured in this post! Please enter the giveaway on the widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click over to my actual site to enter.
I received the same prize as the winner. All opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!