Nicoles Nickels

« | »

Smooth Lips with Chapstick MixStix

999274_10151524738714821_885424843_n

I am a bit of a lip balm addict and love when Chapstick comes out with new flavors and concepts! I couldn’t wait to try the new MixStix!

ChapStick® is excited to introduce ChapStick® MixStix™, an innovative two-sided lip balm that offers one flavor on each side to be worn alone or together – making a third unique flavor combo. MixStix™ is available in three refreshing flavor combinations – Lemon Berry Sorbet, Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Green Apple Caramel. Whether it’s singing along to your favorite tunes pool side or gearing up for the family BBQ, make sure you Apply Healthy™. Apply Happy™.

MixStix™ contains 11 moisturizers, including ingredients like Aloe to keep lips deliciously soft and smooth for eight hours of continuous moisturization. Get your own sweet-smelling hydrated pucker beginning June 5th exclusively at Walgreens nationwide. Keep your lips healthy and happy with your own flavor combination this season and indulge your lips by creating your own fun with your own MixStix™!

My favorite was the green apple caramel – such a yummy combination and so unique for a lip balm! It was fun to try each flavor separately and then apply them together to get the flavor combo! Just like all Chapstick varieties my lips were super hydrated and smooth and stayed that way for a long time!

The ChapStick® product, information and gift have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All opinions are my own.

Posted by on July 7, 2013.

Tags:

Categories: Reviews

7 Responses

1. have not seen these yet but can hardly wait to try them!

by Richard Hicks on Jul 7, 2013 at 7:15 am

2. i love this idea – it will make the lip balm in the stocking so much more of a treat with a new flavor combination!

by sheri grennille on Jul 7, 2013 at 11:19 am

3. The Chapstick brand has always been my “go-to” chapstick; love the new flavors and packaging.

by Sylvia Ortiz on Jul 7, 2013 at 2:01 pm

4. These chapsticks looks really great in keeping my lips from chapping and the flavor that I must try is the Green Apple Caramel!

by Julie Wood on Jul 7, 2013 at 3:46 pm

5. Oh, I like this! 2 sided – what a fun idea. I always use Cherry Chapstick – I have to go see if I can find this!

by Sandy Cain on Jul 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm

6. What an awesome idea! Will definitely be on the lookout for these!

by Maralea on Jul 7, 2013 at 7:53 pm

7. Chapstick has really come a long way since I was growing up. It used to just be the plain unflavored waxy stick…. I hated it. These look more like something I would enjoy. I will have to give it a try

by Sherri Lewis on Jul 7, 2013 at 8:17 pm