The Kraft Zesty Guy has been zesting up salads and steaming up the kitchen, while winning the hearts of fans along the way. It’s no wonder people have asked if he comes with the bottle. Well, now ladies, your wish could be granted.
Through Sept. 23, you can enter for a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles with three friends for a steamy one-on-one cooking lesson with the Kraft Zesty Guy. Just visit GetMeZesty.com and share a zesty note about why you should win. (I’ve already alerted all my friends to enter!)
With a slew of steamy recipes online, readers can even add a bit of zest to their cooking with Kraft Salad Dressing. To help stir culinary desires there’s the new “Let’s Get Zesty Cookbook,” which includes a collection of recipes with Kraft dressings, along with saucy pictures of the Kraft Zesty Guy. Recipes include:
- Southern-Style Unfried Chicken – Hold on to your drumsticks.
- Bacon-Berry Flatbread Wrap – Fork? Spoon? Fingers.
The Quick Bruschetta For Two – (Silverware Optional), could become my new favorite recipe. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the accompanying picture!
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp. KRAFT Shredded Parmesan
- 2 tsp. KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 thin slices toasted French bread
- Combine first 5 ingredients
- Spoon over toast slices just before serving
I’ve really been enjoying the Zesty Guy commercials. They are just another reason to love Kraft Salad Dressings!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!