Jif® has launched the 12th Annual – Jif® Most Creative Sandwich Contest. With so many new products this year, Jif is encouraging kids across the country to create new sandwich varieties with the chance of earning a $25,000 college fund!
- This year, entrants can incorporate new flavors into their sandwiches by using Jif Peanut Butter, NEW Jif Almond and Cashew Butters and Jif Whips Peanut Butter Spreads or Jif Hazelnut Spreads.
- Through November 8, 2013, parents can submit their child’s innovative recipe online at Jif.com by completing the contest entry form.
- Sandwiches will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, taste, visual appeal and ease of preparation.
- Each original sandwich recipe submitted must contain at least two tablespoons of Jif Peanut Butter, Jif Hazelnut Spread, Jif Almond and Cashew Butters or Jif Whips Peanut Butter Spreads.
- Entries must be submitted online by 11:59 a.m. on November 8, 2013.
- Ten semifinalists will be chosen in November 2013 and will participate in a nationwide online vote beginning January 2014. Five finalists will then be determined to attend an event in New York City, where the contest grand prize winner will be announced.
Last year, 10-year-old Jacob C. from Morganton, NC took home the grand prize for his creative recipe, the Magnificent Mole Chicken Torta. Jacob’s unique use of Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut spread in a savory mole sauce earned him a $25,000 college fund.
For more details about the contest, visit www.Jif.com.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!