Mederma® is the #1 Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended Brand for Scars, and Provides Dermatologist-Tested Products to Help Reduce the Appearance of Scars and Stretch Marks.
Mederma® products are specially formulated with Cepalin®, a proprietary botanical extract derived from onions.
• Mederma® is the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand for scars i, ii and is the #1 brand in dollar sales and unit sales for the scar category.
• Mederma® scar products are clinically shown to reduce the overall appearance of scars by making them softer, smoother, and less noticeable.
• Mederma® offers three unique products, available over-the-counter, to treat old and new scars caused by cuts, scrapes, burns, acne and surgery. Mederma® may be used as soon as a wound has healed and sutures have been removed for new scars. The products can be used immediately to improve the appearance of older scars.
Mederma® Advanced Scar Gel
• Mederma® Advanced Scar Gel is the first and only once daily scar gel clinically shown to reduce the overall appearance of scars.
• In a clinical study, subjects reported a 36% greater improvement in the overall appearance of their scars treated with Mederma® Advanced Scar Gel, compared with untreated scars after 8 weeks of use.
• Mederma® Advanced Scar Gel is a transparent, greaseless, topical gel that is pleasant-smelling and easy to use.
• For new scars, apply evenly, gently rubbing into the scar once daily for 8 weeks. For existing scars, apply evenly, gently rubbing into the scar once daily for 3-6 months.
Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30
• Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 is clinically shown to improve the appearance of scars, and with SPF 30, to help prevent scars from sunburn.
• For new scars, apply evenly, gently rubbing into the scar three times a day for 8 weeks. For existing scars, apply evenly, gently rubbing into the scar three times a day for 3-6 months. For use as a sunscreen, apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure, and reapply at least every two hours.
Mederma® For Kids™
• Mederma® For Kids™ is the #1 pediatrician-recommended product for kids’ scars.
• Mederma® For Kids™ is non-toxic and non-staining. It delivers safe, effective scar therapy in a greaseless, easy to use formulation just for kids.
• The gel goes on purple, rubs in clear and has a fun grape scent.
• For new scars, apply evenly, gently rubbing into the scar three times a day for 8 weeks. For existing scars, apply evenly, gently rubbing into the scar three times a day for 3-6 months.
Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy
• Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy delivers visible results by improving the overall appearance, color, texture and softness of stretch marks.
• In a clinical study, 80% of participants reported visible improvement in the overall appearance of their stretch marks after using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy as directed.
• Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is a nourishing cream formula that combines a unique blend of ingredients, including the proprietary botanical extract, Cepalin®, hyaluronic acid and centella asiatica plant extract. It is also paraben free.
• For optimal improvement, apply evenly two times a day, morning and evening, and gently massage in a circular motion on all areas of the body where stretch marks are present.
These are 4 great Mederma products! I first of all love that they have a special variety for kids. It’s so important when creating products to always think about kids using them! I used the advanced scar gel on an older scar and have been using it every day as the directions suggest. It has been a few weeks and I see a definite fading.
I received samples to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!