More than 65 percent of consumers aim to spend $50 or less when shopping for holiday decorations, according to a national survey conducted by Family Dollar. From trees and lights, to wreathes, wrapping paper and bows, Family Dollar offers seasonal décor at an affordable price every single day this holiday season. Family Dollar can help you spread holiday cheer without breaking the bank with artificial Christmas trees for less than $35 and holiday décor and wrapping materials for under $15. In addition to low prices every day, Family Dollar is offering Daily Deals on a variety of items throughout the holidays. Shoppers can view these deals on Facebook and Twitter. For more information, visit www.familydollar.com/DailyDeals.
Family Dollar has some incredible deals for your holiday decor and shopping needs! I visited my local store this week and was happily surprised with the large selection and super low prices!
They had a great array of stocking stuffers and presents under $10 for everyone on your list – from kids to teachers to neighbors!
There were gift sets from name brands and adorable winter themed slippers and many other items for everyone on your list!
They had a HUGE selection of holiday decor for your home like stockings! I love that the sales at Family Dollar on holiday items happen BEFORE the holiday and not just after!
These colored metal trees are adorable and would look great on a set table for Christmas dinner!
They had a large selection of holiday lights of all colors and sizes!
Some of Family Dollar’s top holiday decor items and their prices:
Trim the Tree
· 6’ White or Green Artificial Tree, $25
· 4’ Green Artificial Tree, $12
· 10-piece Shatterproof Ball Ornaments, $3 (Several color combinations available)
· Angel and Star Shatterproof Tree Ornaments, $3/each (Variety of holiday-themed shapes and colors)
· 6-piece set of Handcrafted Glass Tree Ornaments, $5 (Several color combinations available)
· 14-piece set of Shatterproof Glitter Tree Ornaments, $3 (Several color combinations available)
Top Your Tables
· Interior by Design Candle Votives,$5
· 6 ft. Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree, $35
· Glade Holiday Candles, $3 (Variety of scents)
· Family Dollar Holiday Candles, $5 (Variety of scents)
· Nutcracker, $6
Deck the Halls and Line the Lawn
· Decorative White Tree Branches with Clear Lights, $10 (4-pack; for outdoor use)
· LED Color Changing Metal Lawn Lanterns, $10 (3-pack; Tree and star metal cut-outs)
· Strand of Clear White Light, $8 (18-ft. strand with 200 count lights; for indoor/outdoor use)
· Strand of Multi-Color Lights, $10 (28-ft. strand with 105 motion-sensor lights; for indoor/outdoor use)
· LED Holiday Solar Light Stakes, $3 (2-pack; includes rechargeable batteries)
· 15-ft.-wide Curly Tinsel Garland, $3
· Large Glitter Bows, $1 each (Comes in ruby red and emerald green)
Check out all of these fun “as seen on TV” items I found! I love getting these for the hard to shop for people on my list!
Outdoor holiday decor was also on sale!
Here are the details of the HUGE sale that started on 12/8 at Family Dollar and is still going strong!
BOGO 50% Off All Toys including Video Games (Excludes electronics and ASOTV products)
BOGO 50% Off All Christmas Trees, Trim-a-Tree/Ornaments, Light Sets and Garland
BOGO 50% Off All Indoor/Outdoor Décor and Boxed Cards
BOGO 50% Off All Holiday Wrap, Bows, Gift Boxes, Holiday Gift Bags, Holiday Tissues/Ribbons and Holiday Tags
BOGO 50% Off All Holiday Home Décor , Holiday Kitchen Domestics and Holiday Housewares
BOGO 50% Off All Candy Canes
Sprite 2 Liters. (All flavors of Sprite) – .95 ea.
LOVE this sign the most. How can you beat BOGO 50% off toys! They had name brands like Fisher Price and many of this year’s hottest toys! The selection was amazing and I love not having to navigate the parking lot and checkout at my local big box stores to get the same toys for MORE money! It’s a no-brainer to head over to your local Family Dollar today!
For more than 50 years, Family Dollar has been providing value and convenience to customers in easy-to-shop, neighborhood locations. Family Dollar’s mix of name brands, and quality, private brand merchandise appeals to shoppers in more than 8,000 stores in rural and urban settings across 46 states. Helping families save on the items they need with everyday low prices creates a strong bond with customers who refer to their neighborhood store as “my Family Dollar.” Headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina, just outside of Charlotte, Family Dollar is a Fortune 300, publicly held company with common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDO. For more information, please visit www.familydollar.com.
This has been a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!