Tommee Tippee is a brand I trust. I have used the products with my niece and have many to try with my girls once they are here! I was excited to hear they have a new line of pacifiers coming out and here is a sneak peek!
There’s nothing more wonderful than a calm, content baby…if only they were always that way! We’re excited to announce tommee tippee’s new line of pacifiers, designed to take the “drama” out of your baby’s life (and most importantly, yours). The “baby-approved” line debuts in stores in January!
The new pacifiers are similar to tommee tippee’s signature bottle line and as a result, the mother’s breast. Here are the details:
• Specially designed for baby acceptance from the first attempt
• Symmetrical orthodontic shape
• Traditional shield style with modern-but-understated designs
• BPA and phthalate-free silicone
• Available in 3 sizes/age stages – 0-3M, 0-6M and 6-18M
• In girl, boy and gender neutral colors
• Dishwasher and sterilizer safe
The pacifiers will also be available in stores in air style (allowing extra air flows between shield and cheeks for a gentle touch on baby’s skin), night time style (featuring a glow-in-the-dark handle) and fun style (bright and playful designs).
The pacifiers come in adorable designs and various sizes which is so important as baby grows. As with all Tommee Tippee products they appears to be very well designed and thought out and I can’t wait for my girls to try them!
I received a sample to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!