We created Simply7 because of a distressing trend we noticed in our local grocery stores: food made with ingredients that most people don’t recognize and can’t even pronounce. Over the years, we have learned to examine the nutritional content of foods (calories, fats, vitamins, etc.), so why do we not scrutinize the ingredient labels on our food as well?
Go to your pantry and see if your favorite products pass this test: Can you name the natural source of each ingredient? Do you know what you are really eating? Can you pronounce the ingredients on the label?
The idea behind Simply7 was born because many of my favorite foods did not pass this test (and I suspect that many of yours don’t either). I decided to create a company that makes sure that every ingredient in our products is not only natural but is SIMPLE. You should be able to identify the raw vegetable, fruit, grain, or legume the ingredients in our products come from. I also wanted to show people that simple ingredients are actually exceptionally delicious.
I don’t have a place in my pantry for healthy products that taste like cardboard, so I don’t expect you to have to sacrifice taste either. We took these principles and established the 7 core standards that our company stands behind. Hence, our Simply7 name:
- Zero Grams Trans Fat and No Cholesterol: We believe in eliminating the bad stuff, so there are no trans fats or cholesterol in our snacks.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors: Nature is beautiful and it tastes great! Why mess with perfection?
- No Additives or Preservatives: Preservatives add strange things to your food, things you shouldn’t have to eat. And if you can’t finish the bag before it goes bad, we are doing something wrong.
- Gluten Free Ingredients: Our chips are made with gluten free ingredients to help minimize allergy symptoms so you can perform at your best.
- All Natural Recipes: The closer it is to its original form, the purer it is and the better it is for you.
- Simple Ingredients: We believe you should be able to read an ingredient list and actually know what you are eating. We only offer snacks that have no unrecognizable or hard-to-pronounce ingredients.
- Simply Delicious: We believe you can balance healthiness with taste so we made our food taste good and be good for you. All of our snacks are deliciously wholesome. If it doesn’t taste good, why eat it?
Nicole’s take: Yum – these chips are so good and I love the list of ingredients inside them! We have tried all of the varieties by now and each have our favorite. Mine was the creamy dill lentil chips! They had the best flavor I thought. Super crunchy and delicious! Jamie loved the roasted red pepper hummus chips. It’s so cool how they use such good for you ingredients to make these chips! Noah loved the sea salt pomegranate chips which surprised me a lot. He told me they were slightly sweet and salty at the same time and he thought the combo was really cool.
Enter the Giveaway!
You can win an assortment case of Simply7 Hummis, Lentil and Pomegranate chips! Please enter the giveaway on the widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click over to my actual site to enter.
I received a sample to facilitate this post. All opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!