As you may know, February is National Children’s Dental Health month and natural oral care leader, Tom’s of Maine, is teaming up with Oral Health America (OHA) to shine a light on healthy habits and oral care prevention.
Tom’s of Maine is inviting kids and parents to get creative for a good cause and learn about natural oral care with a new coloring book called “Brushing Fun.” Starting today, with each free download of the customizable coloring book Tom’s will donate 10 tubes of Wicked Cool! natural toothpaste to OHA in support of its Smiles Across America program. This could be a fun activity for you and your kids!
February 2014 is National Children’s Dental Health Month designed to raise awareness about the importance of oral health.
- On January 23rd, Tom’s of Maine announced a free coloring and activity book called “Brushing Fun,” which supports Oral Health America, a national nonprofit dedicated to oral care and prevention. With each free coloring book download, Tom’s of Maine will donate 10 tubes of its Wicked Cool! natural toothpaste (up to 200,000 tubes) to children in OHA’s Smiles Across America program.
- Parents can show off their kid’s creativity and inspire others to get involved by sharing a photo of a completed page from the coloring book on Facebook or Instagram (tagging it with #NaturalSmiles to make their child eligible to win). Parents can go here to learn about the program and download the coloring book.
- A weekly drawing of all eligible entries will determine five winners to receive a Tom’s of Maine natural oral care prize pack and a $100 Utrecht Art Store gift card to foster their child’s creativity
Background on Tom’s of Maine:
- Tom’s of Maine Silly Strawberry toothpaste is the first and only natural kid’s toothpaste to receive the American Dental Association’s Seal of Acceptance for its proven effectiveness. With no artificial dyes or sweeteners, Tom’s of Maine Silly Strawberry toothpaste gets its naturally sweet flavor from real strawberry juice.
- New this year, Wicked Cool! is Tom’s of Maine’s first natural toothpaste designed for kids ages 8 and over. This mild mint-flavored toothpaste fights cavities, strengthens enamel and freshens breath and is great for kids who want a more “grown up” toothpaste but find the adult mint versions “too spicy”. Plus, it’s ADA-accepted, dye-free and never contains any artificial sweeteners or flavors.
- Kids love the taste of Tom’s of Maine Juicy Mint Children’s Anticavity Fluoride Rinse. Used regularly with fluoride toothpaste, rinsing provides additional cavity protection over brushing alone. It offers the same strong cavity protection as conventional brands without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Tom’s of Maine gives 10% of its profits back to organizations that support human and environmental goodness.
To find out more about Tom’s of Maine:
About Oral Health America
- OHA’s mission is to change lives by connecting communities with resources to increase access to oral health care, education and advocacy for all Americans, especially those most vulnerable. For more information about Oral Health America, please visit http://oralhealthamerica.org/
To find out more about Oral Health America
Enter the Giveaway!
One reader will win a Tom’s of Maine Natural Kids Oral Care Kit to include:
- Tom’s of Maine Tote made from Recycled Tom’s toothpaste tubes
- Wicked Cool!™ Anticavity Toothpaste
- Silly Strawberry Anticavity Toothpaste
- Children’s Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Juicy Mint
- Naturally Clean Toothbrush – Soft
Please enter the giveaway on the widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click over to my actual site to enter.
I received a sample to facilitate this post. All opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!