If there’s one thing that people hate doing the most, it’s their taxes. But with tax time comes that welcomed question – “what to do with my tax refund?” While good budgetary moves are to save or pay off debt, spending that money on something pleasurable and financially worthwhile for the future can be just as wise.
To help people reward themselves with their refund check this year, the folks at Sears & Kmart want you to get the most bang for your buck by spending wisely on energy efficient appliances and useful gadgets that save people money in the long-term. Below is a collection of great options:
- Store more and save more energy and lower your utility bills with the ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore Frigidaire 26 cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator-Stainless Steel (Reg. $1,149.99; Sale $997.20) from Sears
- Wash more and save more energy– with the ENERGY STAR® qualified Kenmore Elite 24” Built-In Dishwasher-Stainless Steel (Reg. $1,7599.99; Sale $1,079.99) at Sears
- Invest in good sleep – Save $2,838.40 and reward yourself with a future of good sleep with a Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Inspiration, Plush, Queen Mattress (reg. $4,435.00)
- Be bagless – Stop spending money on upkeep necessities for your vacuum every few months in order to keep it running, and save by purchasing a Kenmore Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner at Sears for $59.99.
- Keep tabs – Maximize efficiency in your work life, discover new creative talents, and enjoy leisure time to the fullest with the purchase of Samsung 10.1 In. Galaxy Tab 3 (Reg. $549.99; Sale $499.00)
This is a sponsored post. All opinions remain our own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!