With spring-time weather around the corner, it’s important that we are aware of the tiny creatures that incur an estimated $5 billion in property damage each year: termites. Warm temperatures, rain and humidity lure termites from their nests and their damage – rarely covered by home insurance—accounts for more than storms, fires, and floods combined.
Having all necessary information is the first line of defense in combatting springtime pests. Truly Nolen has all the tools you need to treat and avoid termite infestations.
And for your own peace of mind put together a termite prevention toolkit:
- Truly Nolen stress ball to keep you calm while preparing for this year’s termite season.
- Small wrench to tighten your pipes. Remember, termites love moisture!
- Number 2 pencil. Mud tunnels are pencil-sized tubes that protrude from a house’s exterior walls and serve as an environment of protection and moisture for termites.
- Measuring tape so you can be sure that your home has the recommended minimum of 6 to 8 inches between ground level and porch steps, lattice work, door or window frames, etc.
- Small flashlight to help you search for rippled or sunken traces behind wall coverings, which are indicative of termite infestation.
And if find any signs of these pests, contact Truly Nolen to get help with the problem!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions remain our own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!