Tolo toys makes educational toys for infants – pre-school. Tolo toys offer exceptional quality making it the leader in educational baby toys. Tolo toys pre-school line is called First Friends and introduces pre-school age children to role play. Find the perfect Tolo toys for infants and pre-schoolers here at Reeves International.
Tolo breaks down their toys by age but also explains at those ages children are following a sense of awareness or of exploration, giving you a better understanding of how the child will interact with the toy.
The Newborn TV
The Tolo Musical Activity TV is for ages newborn to 3 months, although it can be enjoyed afterwards as well.
Nicole’s take: The triplets are just starting to have more awake time and with the awake time comes the question of what to do with them! I want them to have stimulation and fun! These Tolo toys have been great! They are very sturdy and well made, I don’t worry about pieces breaking off or them being dangerous for the babies. The babies love the TV – they stare at it and I can’t wait until they are reaching for things to play with more!
For ages 3 months+, the range of toy available gets a little wider. Here are a few toys from that collection:
- Lightweight, easy grip rattle
- Gentle rattling sound
- Pliable surfaces are perfect for teething
- Baby loves to watch the beads fall through the rattle
- Easy to hold and shake
- Terrific, rattling fun!
- Strengthens motor skills
- Musical, with an easy wind movement
- Comes with an On/Off switch
- Press the large yellow squeaker
- Watch the screen move as the melody plays
- Double sided, with the opportunity to view the screen on the back
- Can be attached to crib, stroller or playpen
- Package of three assorted rattles
- Clicking, flipping, spinning, rattling fun!
- Easy to hold, great to have!
- Safe for teething
Nicole received a sample to facilitate this post. All opinions remain our own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!