Price of Product: starting at $4.74
Where can the product be purchased: online from Schwan’s
Description of Product: Probably the best part of a Valentine’s dinner is DESSERT. Even having dinner out, it’s fun to come home and have a special sweet treat. Schwan’s Home Service, Inc. America’s largest direct-to-home food delivery business, has some wonderful options to make your Valentine’s Day extra special. (Perfect for a romantic evening, but also fun to give your kids a special sweet treat from Cupid!). Besides having ready made options, Schwan’s offers quality ingredients that let your readers quickly assemble something delicious. Some of our suggestions are: Schwan’s Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Miniatures (bite-sized treats offer portion control and indulgence!), Raspberry Rumble Parfait: Layer Schwan’s Raspberry Rumble Ice Cream with scoops of warm Microwave Brownie and thawed frozen berries. Finish with whipped cream and a cherry on top; Strawberry Supreme Frozen Yogurt from Schwan’s LIVESMART line, offer a lighter option—healthier and a refreshing choice after a decadent meal; Mini Donuts—pretty as a picture, drizzled with icing or white chocolate and topped with pink or red sprinkles. Schwan’s food items are flash frozen and delivered right to your door. (And for sweethearts on a budget; it’s still an affordable indulgence.)”
Review of Product: Yum! I previously reviewed Schwan’s healthier entree options and was excited to review some of their desserts just in time for Valentine’s Day! I was able to try the mini donuts and also the 3 components of the Raspberry Rumble Parfait! I really loved the microwave brownies. They tasted homemade and were so rich and lovely. You never would have suspected they were made in the microwave. The raspberry ice cream was not to sweet and the mini donuts were super easy and fun to make and eat. Schwan’s is a great company that is committed to delivering the freshest and most delicious food available.
Giveaway: The folks over at Schwan’s have graciously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each $25 to use on the Schwan’s site!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Schwan’s website and tell me which DESSERT you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until February 7, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!