Founded over 30 years ago in Austin, Texas, as the Del Sol Food Company, Inc., BRIANNAS Fine Salad Dressings grew out of a desire to create a superior product with family pride and consistent high quality. Named after the owner’s daughter Marianne and grandson Brian, BRIANNAS has grown to become one of the most popular salad dressings in the world.!
Not only is Brianna’s great on salads but they make wonderful ingredients for all types of recipes!
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 12 oz. Jimmy Dean light ground pork sausage
- 1 large chopped sweet onion
- ¾ cup BRIANNAS Chipotle Cheddar Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup BRIANNAS Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- Two 1.2 lb cans of charro beans (we used La Sierra brand)
- 15 ¼ oz. can sweet corn, drained
- 10 ¾ oz can tomato soup
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- ½ cup water
- Spray large stew pot (4 or 5 quart) with olive or canola oil spray and place ground turkey and sausage in the cold pot. Place on stove and turn heat on to medium high. Brown and crumble meat, then lower heat to medium low and add chopped onion. Cook for two minutes, then add the dressings, garlic salt, beans, corn, soup and tomato sauce. Add the water and continue to simmer on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add more water if necessary as it simmers. Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and/or chopped green onion and/or chopped jalapenos.
- This recipe will serve 8 to 10 people and can be made ahead and frozen.
- This soup is delicious served with BRIANNAS Savory Buttermilk Ranch Scones!
- 1 pound ground turkey.
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp. BRIANNAS Classic Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Combine all ingredients, except for vegetable oil and cheese, and form into 4 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- Transfer to a plate, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Fit a wire rack over the baking pan; set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add burgers and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer patties to baking pan, place in oven, and cook until burgers are firm and reach an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 10 minutes.
- During last minute in oven, melt a slice of Swiss cheese over each burger. Serve as desired.
- Makes 4 burgers.
- 12 large, whole mushrooms
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. onion flakes
- 2 tbsp. roasted pecans (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp. BRIANNAS Asiago Caesar salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off steams. Chop stems extremely fine, discarding tough ends.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add chopped mushroom stems to the skillet. Sauté until any moisture has disappeared and stems are tender. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, BRIANNAS Asiago Caesar dressing, onion flakes, cayenne pepper, cooled mushroom stems and chopped pecans together mixing well. Mixture should be very thick.
- Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange mushroom caps on prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each mushroom.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the mushrooms are piping hot and the Parmesan cheese is golden brown. Enjoy!
For more information, visit Brianna’s, also find them on Facebook and Twitter! And find more Recipes here!
Nicole’s take: I have always seen the Brianna’s dressings and wanted to try them! I was excited to taste all of the cool sounding flavors in their pretty bottles! These are some gourmet and very versatile dressings. All can be used on salads and most are also great as marinades. The flavors are rich and true. My favorites were dijon honey mustard and poppy seed. I tried the poppy seed on a spinach salad with pecans and strawberries and it was DELICIOUS! We used the honey mustard as a glaze on grilled chicken breasts and they were great!
Nicole received product and information to facilitate this post. All opinions are our own.