Like many people, I wish my teeth were whiter. I’ve never really tried teeth whiteners before since I already have very sensitive teeth and I know that whiteners increase sensitivity. I was sent Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal to try out and was happy with the results!
Don’t get me wrong, professional teeth whitening is super-powered and you can’t expect those kind of results from one of these at-home kits. I did, however, see results, and found that my teeth did not become more sensitive because of it which is what I had been worried about.
From the manufacturer: “Advanced Seal’s Corplex technology combines the principles of dermal and pressure-sensitive adhesives to create the perfect adhesive balance and hold the strip in place. Activated by naturally occurring moisture in the mouth, the Advanced Seal technology provides instant adhesion and instantly molds to teeth. After use, it is easily removed with no mess and no residue.”
The strips are easy to use – you just apply them and use for 3o minutes a day. I found my dog walking time to be perfect for it! There is no mess and none of the trays or solution I had seen with other teeth whitening options.
The folks over at Crest have graciously decided to give one (1) of my readers their own package of Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal
Your first entry will be to tell me go to the Whitestrips website and tell me one new thing you learned by filling out the form at the bottom of this post! This is a mandatory entry and the extra entries will not count unless you do this entry. To do the extra entries just refresh the page to get the entry form visible again and fill in the “giveaway entry” tab accordingly.
There are six (6) “extra” ways to enter (You must fill out the giveaway form again for each entry you do. Just hit refresh on your browser to see the giveaway form again.).
1. subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe leave a comment saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
2. follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and tweet about this giveaway
3. blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the comment)
4. email 5 people about this giveaway (cc me on the email)
5. grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the comment)
6. add the link to this giveaway on a Mr. Linky about giveaways or on a blog giveaway site, blog carnival or forum or yahoo group (leave link to where you did this in the comment)
You MUST fill out the entry form answering the question above as your first entry and then additional entries are governed by the terms above. You MUST fill out the giveaway form for each entry you are able to make. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until February 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I was provided a complimentary package of Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal to review for this post. My opinions are my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!